• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry, Jen again :$

Could it be tummy pain? One of mine used to do that when he had gas. He'd turn in circles sometimes and keep standing up then laying down. I guess he was trying to get comfortable?

Amy

Could it be tummy pain? One of mine used to do that when he had gas. He'd turn in circles sometimes and keep standing up then laying down. I guess he was trying to get comfortable?

Amy

Mmm, I dont think so, Just been telling someone how her poo's this morning are better than they've ever been :rolleyes: And you can actually see wheres shes grooming because its got that matted look to it, I've watched her do it & she doesnt seem in pain X

Do you think she could be over occupying herself because she cannot see Becki?

I think that sounds quite likely. A lot of animals develop stress related obsessive behaviour as a way of coping. Hopefully once she gets used to her sight she should stop.

Do you think she could be over occupying herself because she cannot see Becki?

Ohh, That could be it. Want to bring her in at least for a few hours company but she gets so stressed by everything I do & hunches in the corner panting. Shes slept all day today..Am so at the end of my tether with what to do with her :( X

The other possibility is teeth issues, I have known rabbits with dental problems to pluck themselves. In Jens case though, you would probably already be aware of this.

The other possibility is teeth issues, I have known rabbits with dental problems to pluck themselves. In Jens case though, you would probably already be aware of this.

Hmm Thanks for reply Sooz, Could her runny nose be related to teeth issues? :? Shes not responding to any meds whatsoever, Kinda worrying me :rolleyes: X

Back