• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooby's nose

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
You can't tell I've had access to the net can you :oops:, anyway remember her nose was ripped off, thought I would put up a pic from today. Bit of a scar, but it aint bad really :D, excuse the stuff on her, it's Zippy's mushy pellets, she gets covered in them too :oops:

S4020424.jpg

I can't believe it, bless her, her scar makes her look hard :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and she's such a gentle bunny.

Awww bless that has healed really well, I was wondering how she got on :D

She's doing fine, I think I get more upset about it then she does, sometimes she does this mad whistle noise if the wind is gong in a certain direction, it like catches the scar and plays a tune, but other than scare me it doesn't bother her. :lol:

She's doing fine, I think I get more upset about it then she does, sometimes she does this mad whistle noise if the wind is gong in a certain direction, it like catches the scar and plays a tune, but other than scare me it doesn't bother her. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: now thats a special talent !! :lol::lol::lol:

he she can join my one sided sniffer club.... members = 1

Her poor little nose looked horrible before. I can't believe how well it has healed.

Back