• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mr.johnson mix

kimd6200

Banned
has any one ever used this food?just seen nextdoor go inside with a large sack for buns.just curious.said peas on the packet.thats as far as i could see!:lol:

Last edited:
I think it`s pretty similar to Bunny Munch, I:E: high in protein & low in fibre.
The peas are the flat flaked peas you see in mixes.

Su.x

They do a couple of different ones but wouldn't rate them, loads of peas and the buns never seem very keen on the alfalfa pellets which are the most important bit, being the majority of the low amount of fibre in the mix.

I use it as a treat, and mix it in with their Bunny Basics T, when they have it. They do love it and whilst I agree it has a less than ideal fibre content it is much better quality than a lot of cereal based food I've seen .

Its sold bagged up at my local pet shop and does look like really cheap stuff, well it is cheap! From what I can remember from when I worked there, one lot of it is 80p a kilo and one is 55p a kilo or something like thta?

Back