• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Playhouses

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi.
I am thinking about getting a Playhouse for my two Dwarf Lops, who are 5 Months old.

Has anyone out there got any pictures that they can post, or any information to give so I can get a few ideas?

I dont know where to start! Lol

:shock::shock::shock:

I'm going to make some new hutches for my bunnies, and i was thinking of a shed/playhouse sort of thing for them, so i think i'll just keep a watch on this thread :D

I need ideas :]

£12!!!
Wow... How big was it? Lol
Looks like its us three waiting for someone to help us out and give us ideas- LOL:rolleyes:

heres mine when i first got it secondhand before i painted and insulated it,it has an attached run aswell which they can access via catflap.
Rick
playhousepics003-1.jpg

Last edited:
Its a normal playhouse, but it has been converted into a bunny house, so the bunnies can live in it like a palace!

LOL

Spoilt Buns!

I playhouse too (6' x 4') with a run attached and a lockable cat flap so they can get in and out or I can lock them in to stop any draughts. I have insulated it and have an electric light in there for in the winter so I can see to clean them out and feed them.

They sleep in a large dog bed, I have a large litter tray in one corner and some stackable drawers with their food, hay etc in.

Would definitely recommend them over normal hutches.

Wow!!! Where did you get your playhouses?:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
They are amazing!!!
Did you paint them???

They are soooooo good!

Mine aint a play house but its like a mini shed, with double glazing windows :lol: here it is...

DSC02022-1.jpg

Run attached
DSC02021.jpg

Looking from shed to run
DSC02027.jpg

Winter time..nice and cosy

DSC02063.jpg

Its great has the wee door into run for rabbits and their is a big door at back for me to get in and one at front of run for me to get in :D xx

Wow!!! Where did you get your playhouses?:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
They are amazing!!!
Did you paint them???

They are soooooo good!

Yeah i painted them do the colourful one a diff colour every year as winter makes them filthy and the bigger brown one i stain cause it looks like a log cabin. The colourful one was from focus and the brown one was hand made by a friends grandad for them when they were kids and they gave it to me when kids got too big for it.

This is mine but we are hoping on building a different run this summer! :D

mosehouseSmall2-1.jpg

Inside in winter

21-10-07_1410.jpg

Inside in summer

DSC00054.jpg

Back