• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nocturnal bunnies

Emerlee

Warren Scout
Ebony, my english spot x only comes out to play at night. I've just been watching her out of the window as she lives outside. I put it a box and filled it with shavings and she's been jumping all over it, digging in it and dragging it all over the place.

But when i go out to feed her, she just doesnt want to know, apart from when i let her out xD She's fine with my sister, mum and dad. She just doesn't like me 'cuz i pick her up. Hahaha :p

Anybody else got a nocturnal bunny?

mine are free range bunnies but they do tend to spend most of the day sleeping under the rocking chair then when we go to bed they tend to party as the lounge looks like a bombs hit it when we get up and on days they decide to come upstairs they spend their nights jumping off furniture and stripping the wallpaper in the study lol

mine are free range bunnies but they do tend to spend most of the day sleeping under the rocking chair then when we go to bed they tend to party as the lounge looks like a bombs hit it when we get up and on days they decide to come upstairs they spend their nights jumping off furniture and stripping the wallpaper in the study lol

hahaha, that's funny :] well ebony just gives me evil looks during the day, and at night when she cant see me looking out of the window at her, shes running around like a loon xD

mine used to be really good at bed time and sleep all night, last night i put a cardboard box in as a bed and zola spent hours scratching at it, it kept me awake for HOURS even though hes downstairs and im upstairs tucked up in bed, safe to say i took the box out today.

Parsley just LOVES making a noise and he';s now discovered the study wall is VERY echoey and chews it, it sounds like someone's doing building work at 3am but he's too cute to shout at lol

hahahaha :] i'm glad i dont keep my bunnies indoors, alls i'd hear was scratching all over the floor xDD

but miffy and ebony hate each other so i dont need to even think about keeping them together xDD

Awwww that's ashame that they hate each other, it was love at first sight with my 2 didnt have to separate them or anything thy just both sniffed each other, followed each other round for a bit then they were flopped down next to each other and that was it bonded bunnies lol

aw bless, well, i got ebony out, and let miffy out too. i thought miffy would like them, but it turns out miffy likes guinea pigs more than she likes rabbits :O

miffy ripped half of ebony tail out and miffy was chasing ebony around the run, so i saved the day lolll :]

Haha i know :D

Ebony did nothing wrong whatsoever!

I'm getting a new bun sometime this week so hopefully Ebony can play with the newbie instead of miss grumpy bum!!

alvins favourite time seems to be 5am.... is ok while were home but when he shares a room with us in scotland its a very tiring time for me....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he usually comes alive at midnight to so ste gets the pleasure of his company while im in bed :(

Back