• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i love cookie!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Since his gut stasis he has come on brilliantly, hes now been neutured and is living indoors because he is going to bonded with treacle next week so wasnt much point moving him outside 4 afew days. He is such a softie.

When Katie (bunlover) brought him to me he was so mucky/long nails/chubby etc, he is on a small handful of diet pellets a day, with lots of hay and veggies, he has slimmed down a bit, been neutured and will be having vaccs next week.

but this is why i offically LOVE him:

i went into the conservatory, and opened up the pen, called out "cookie!" he ran over and just sat on his hind legs. i didnt move cus it looked so cute, but he jus stayed there, so i gently put out my hand, and stroked him, and he still didnt move, i stroked under his chin and he groomed me, only for a coupe of seconds but it was adorable, then he hopped back down as a fed him. I went to step out the pen and he bit my feet! i heard many ppl tlk about this and its like asking 4 attention but cus mine r in hutches i havent experienced it before. so i laughed at him and stroked him round the sides of his face and he just pushed his head into my hand and groomed me again. :love: :love:

he is adorable!!!!!! its amazing how hes now like that after how shy he was! as i left the room he then got his hind legs again and had his paws on the edge on the pen and he just watched me go!

needless to say i went in there like ten minutes later and let him out to play and watched him :):):):):):):)

god i am going to miss him SO much when he goes to live with treacle at my mums work. but they r all soooo excited about him arriving and il get to see him lots, its just heartbreaking bcus we actually have a bond now, and itl be broken :(

awww so if he makes you this happy, just think of the good work he will do for your mom......:D:D:D:D

i dont remember seeing any recent pics of him *hint hint*

hehe there will be piccies wednesday of him with his new bun wife to be!

well i know, and treacle is lovely but she doesnt like being cuddled - much like most buns, but cookie IS a snuggle bun, he loves being on your lap, hel snuggle there 4 an hour! so hes perfect for them and theres a sign up at my mums office telling all the reisdents he will be there soon, and they keep wanting to get the hutch ready and wnting to save their leftover veggies, but my mum had 2 explain they wud go off!lol bless!

(for those who dont know, my mum works with people who have learning diabilities, small housing complex, (ten residents) and an office for her and the other care workers, Treacle is their resident bun wh has been spayed and is lonely, and cookie will be joinging them!)

Back