• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when Archie met Susie . . .

LavenderLamb

Young Bun
Archie ready for the journey

archiecarrier.jpg

DH took Archie to meet Susie, so far so good, no fur lost!

thanks to Faye for offering to bond them :)

Susie is a honeybunny being fostered by CottonMather
meet1.JPG

Archie - what's happening here?!

meet2.JPG

in the run together
meet3.JPG

meet4.JPG

meet5.JPG

meet6.JPG

Last edited:
They're both tucked up in the hutch now :D
A little more chasing, but mostly eating!!! :lol:
looking good so far - I'll update again in the morning! :wave:

This is SUCH fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Susie is such a GORGEOUS bun.....she has been pulling at my heartstrings on RR.....and I hope SO much that all continues to go well with the bonding and she has found her Forever Home!!!!! :D :D :D

All still going well - they're happy to sit together now :D

awww bless

Susie is letting Archie stay close then instead of running away playing hard to get!

Did they bed down together last night and no fur missing today?

Any tips about preparing hutch for the homecoming if all continues well?

I was thinking about cleaning out hutch again as he had slept in it one night to remove all traces of archie as possible. To use the pet safe disinfectant and then put in everything new including litter trays etc.

Any tips about preparing hutch for the homecoming if all continues well?

I was thinking about cleaning out hutch again as he had slept in it one night to remove all traces of archie as possible. To use the pet safe disinfectant and then put in everything new including litter trays etc.

That all sounds about right! :thumb:

No fur pulled at all!
They are sometimes in the same compartment, although Archie seems to prefer the main bit and Susie likes the bedroom :roll: but there is no chasing or running away going on at all :D
I put my hand in to stroke Susie and Archie stuck his head under my hand too, which was nice cos they had their heads snuggled together while I stoked them both :D

hi, children were asking how Archie and Susie are today!

I forgot to ask before what food does Susie currently have pellet wise? Are you able to adjust her to the current ones Archie has (I have another sack full) or vice versa - if you tell me what you use so I can find out where to buy.

They have been fine today - I even saw a bit of grooming going on! :lol:
Susie was on Allen & Page mixed with Science Selective, but I have been changing her over to the pellets that you use... :D

DH was asking, children were asking, LOL everyone missing Archie

I think the children have romantic images of some sort of rabbit wedding happening in Nottinghamshire!

DH was asking, children were asking, LOL everyone missing Archie

I think the children have romantic images of some sort of rabbit wedding happening in Nottinghamshire!

yeah - that's about right! Archie has been humping Susie a bit today - does that count!? :lol:
They're getting on really well - they seem like a proper couple now :D
Archie was very helpful while I was cleaning them out today... he made sure I was doing it right! :roll::lol:

How are the bunnies? Hopefully they are still friends.

Are they ready to come here - we have been missing Archie and look forward to seeing them both here!

Travel - do you think they would both fit in the carrier or shall I send Stuart with a cardboard box?

How are the bunnies? Hopefully they are still friends.

Are they ready to come here - we have been missing Archie and look forward to seeing them both here!

Travel - do you think they would both fit in the carrier or shall I send Stuart with a cardboard box?

Hiya :wave: they're still getting on really well - I think it'd be best if they travel in a carrier together... I'll check that they both fit in it though! :lol:

Back