• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eat some grass!!!!!

kelzuna

Warren Scout
before moving to our new house Liquorice had a massive bunny proof garden which he had free roam of. Ate lots of grass every day. when he was in his run he rarely ate grass...

we have moved back in nov and our new garden is def not bunny proof so he has to go in run when outside. Due to the bad weather i havent left him out in run while i have been at work (which i did in summer) so the only outdoor activity he is getting is on weekend. BUT will he hell eat any grass!!!!!:evil::evil:

I know how important grass is and he doesnt seem to want to eat it!!! he just sits in his run and chills!

he has constant access to timothy hay and eats quite a bit....will this be ok for his digestion??

he'll be fine with just hay and no grass at all as long as he's getting a few pellets and a mix of veg. Eventually he may realise he's being a bit daft and have a nibble.

Back