• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorrel's so proud of herself

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
After 6 months with me she has FINALLY learnt to get down the stairs - she's always been able to get up, but I had to carry ehr down again. She's now racing up and down them like "Look what I can do!"

Does anyone else's bun have trouble with stairs?

it took honey that amount of time too. She finally got the hang when visiting my parents house which has a smaller flight of steps so less vertigo. She is now up and down all the time with her best mate/mortal enemy depending on her mood rosie. Rosie pelts down the stairs and gives me a heart attack every time.

Took Ant AGES to conquer the stairs! He can do it no problem now (which is a good thing as their bunny room is upstairs!) but seems to need to come all the way down in one go ... otherwise he gets stuck!! x

We've been here for a year now and Simba still refuses to go down the stairs. Nala and Fifi run up and down really easily but Simba continues to be mr Wuss!!:roll: How did you teach her?

Wispa can go up and down, Zola gets all the way up, halfway down and then chickens out and runs back up again and i have to get him! here he is saying "mummy come get me!!"

zolastairs.jpg

Last edited:
Awww our buns conquored this after about 4 months i think it was more they dont like being picked up and so learnt how to go down lol now they both chrge up and down

We've been here for a year now and Simba still refuses to go down the stairs. Nala and Fifi run up and down really easily but Simba continues to be mr Wuss!!:roll: How did you teach her?

She just figured it out. I tried to teach her a while ago by putting a dishof food a few steps down where she'd have to climb down to get it but no joy. Then today I was dowstairs checking my emails, came out and she was sat at the bottom of the stairs laughing at me!

Sadly she's not actually allowed downstairs - but at least she'll get some exercise by climbing. :lol:

alvin did a step a day when he was a baby, he seemed really scared of the upstairs but had no toruble with the stairs themselves... pearl hasnt discovered them yet...lol

Back