• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cradley Heath kids

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd post a few (ok loads :oops:) of photos of the buns from Cradley Heath - they are definately fluffmeisters, would you believe the little ones were given a once over with a brush a couple of hours before these photos were taken? :rolleyes:

Anywho ........................

Hayley
CIMG9131.jpg

Dudley
CIMG9134.jpg

Hayley and Dudley
CIMG9132.jpg

Tipton
CIMG9142.jpg

CIMG9153.jpg

Heath
CIMG9144.jpg

CIMG9149.jpg

Broome
CIMG9143.jpg

CIMG9147.jpg

Hollie
CIMG9141.jpg

CIMG9145.jpg

Brock
CIMG9146.jpg

CIMG9155.jpg

oh my I see what you mean about fluffy slippers. What's their story?

I love heath all covered in hay.....you're going to be coming for hours every night :lol:

Heath !!!! :shock::love::love::love: Oh my...... if only.... mind you the way i feel right now I'm happy to swap Nush !!! :lol::lol::lol: (joke!)

They're fab ... glad you liked and used the name suggestions! But no .. we won't be adopting any just because we named them (like Trix did!) ... unless the bonding thing is a complete disaster, in which case we might consider trading!! :lol:

Sounds like you me and Julia might be meeting up at some point then Abi :lol::lol::lol:

They are sweet and I do love the second pic of Heath, such a look of mischevious innocence!! :rolleyes:

OMG they are cool and cute! A very fine balance to pull off. I love them all but Heath is extra special...maybe cos he reminds me of Heath Ledger :love:

ooooh I sort of never looked at that tread :oops::oops: didn't realise you were picking them up :oops::oops: Is she going to let you pick up any more? We're going away on the weekend after the big bond to london but if sid has a new home by I could foster a little one or two when we come back.

Last edited:
They will be rehomed eventually. Hayley and Dudley are booked in for their neutering ops friday, so depending on how they go they will hopefully be ready for their new homes two weeks after then. :D

We're going away on the weekend after the big bond to london but if sid has a new home by I could foster a little one or two when we come back.

Don't think I haven't been plotting this one Lucy!! :lol::lol:

I have her email and phone number and have told her it's all or nothing. So I guess we'll have to wait and see what the 12 year old decides!! :roll:

maybe the real fluff miesters otherwise you'll have to set up a bunny grooming parlour in your sitting room......is andy good with a comb? "Suits you sir".

Back