• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New toy from P@H

stewyprinceandluna

Warren Scout
Willow loves this....

DSC04015.jpg

DSC04014.jpg

Only just over £2!

Aww... He Looks likes he is loving it!
I bought a Cats Scratch Post from Pets at Home yesterday, for my buns, and they love it!!
I put some treats around it and on it, and they ran streight to it- also they love this cat bed I bought from there- its like a hide-away... they will sit there and watch the world go by...

Pets at home is a really good shop for everything...

Pets at home is a really good shop for everything...

I totally agree (those of you who dont like P@H please dont hijack my thread by slagging it off!). Been to pets at home today and they have a cool wicker round cat bed... wonder how long that would last with the house buns!??

I buy loads from pets at home, My bunnys love it, Luckliy the staff seem to know what there on about and the aninmals are always clean fed and have water

I buy loads from pets at home, My bunnys love it, Luckliy the staff seem to know what there on about and the aninmals are always clean fed and have water

Same with the Gloucester + Cheltenham stores near me! I love P@H, they sell EVERYTHING you need! I shop around for prices on Hay and Woodshavings tho as the one of pet shops seem to manage to get these from local farms and sell them for a fraction of the price! My buns love stuff from the 'natural's' range in P@H.

We brought our buns them the other days, lasted about 3/4 hrs. I've even cut them open, so they can start on the inside.:lol:

Last edited:
my buns love those!!! Wispa wasnt interested until she saw zola with one and now they spend ages chewing one together even though there is two of them!

my buns love those!!! Wispa wasnt interested until she saw zola with one and now they spend ages chewing one together even though there is two of them!

:lol::lol: My two are like that, Poppy will try everything, Charlie is only interested if she is.

Back