• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird rubbing??

Shelby

New Kit
I have notice that my bunny has been rubbing his chin on everything. could he be sick or have a tooth probelem? I just don't know what could be wrong. I just don't want anything to happen to him. What is wrong, should I be worried about it, is it serious? I need help. :roll:

You're welcome? Is he a young rabbit - between 4-8 months? It may be that he's just getting his hormones which are triggering territorial behaviour like marking.

It's funny watching buns chinning things. Skid used to do it all the time to our shoes, obviosuly didn't smell right!

My buns chin everything as well, including us and each other, it's like they're trotting around going "That's mine, and that's mine..." :lol:

I think that as well, just going around claiming everything they see as theirs, bit like the building of an empire.

Sooty never did it until he was about 6/7 months and chloe came round with his new girl friend. He proceeded to ignore the girlie and insted chinned chloe for about half an hour :oops::oops::oops::oops: It was a little embarrassing.

Aww i love it when bunnies chin things whenever we get anything new they automatically claim it its hilarious

Back