• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone from Manchester....

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
Has anyone ever been to the petshop on stockport road facing the Apollo?

I have noticed the baby buns in there have been mixed with guinnea pigs and there are around 4/5 buns in one small tank like cage.

They also have "the worlds friendliest rabbit" which is basicaly a bun that stays in a tray the size of a cat litter tray on the shop counter all day :( no sign of water for the bun either or hay.

I have asked about it and they have said they alternate between two buns so when one is out the other is kept upstairs. One of them just sits and rocks when it is out. Poor things get harrassed by customers all day with no water and no place to hide :( I never see them move out of the tray, but i dont actually think they are allowed to.

They baby buns they have in have no hay either and they dont check them on a regular basis. The amount of times I have had to tell them that the water bottles have fallen down in the one of the bunny cages you's think they would take more effort into fixing it rather than leaving it. The buns are that thirsty they knock it down straight away. Its not just a one off either. I have to tell them each time I go into the shop.

If you report them the rspca are aware of them and will go again

They used to be really food but now they are a bad petshop in the worst sense

If you get in touch with the council for that area they will inspect normally the same day as ive done this myself with another cr**y petshop.

Rick

i know the pet shop you mean but i cant say i have ever been in. i will try and call one day this week

i know the pet shop you mean but i cant say i have ever been in. i will try and call one day this week

Back