• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does any other bunny.....

HS

Wise Old Thumper
like heat as much as Squidgy?
We have a woodburner, which really belts out some heat. I'm sat in front of it in a T-shirt - roasting. Squidgy has been in front of it all night - he's really hot to touch. He really enjoys it, cleaning himself, stretching out, making sure he's moved us out of the way so he's nearest to the fire :shock::roll:
Is this right for a bunny? Is he just mad?

The Rabbit Hotel where our buns stay used to have little radiator things and our Molly would always sprawl out right next to it and go into a deep sleep. Scared the owner a few times cos they thought she was dead! She always liked her creature comforts ... sure she's enjoying them all at the bridge now. x

My bunny used to wait until we'd been sitting down a while then nudge us off our seats so he could lie in the warm patch. Cheeky thing.

Aww, your Molly (binky free Molly) looks just like my Bobby.
I just don't know how he copes with that fur coat on!

Liquorice's hutch/pen is in conservatory where its really cool - he sometimes sits in there for ages (he has full roam of the house by the way) and then sometimes, he will lie underneath our double convector huge radiotor behind the sofa where its red hot!!! he loves it there too!!!!

i think he likes it both ways!!!

sooty likes it cold and will sit on marble all day. Honey likes it hot and chills out by the fire too. Rosie likes to sit on carpet or hay because her tummy is still bare from her spay so she gets a chilly tummy.

Oh yes, my two fight to get close to the radiator - we've just bought a house and it has carved wooden radiator covers on all of the radiators, the buns lie out along the covers to get as close the the heat as possible. Last night Charlie was lying against the radiator cover, and Lavender lay on top of him so she could squish inbetween him and the radiator, its a wonder Charlie didn't suffocate - she's twice the size of him!

Parsley LOVES the heat he sleeps with his bum on the radiator ( free range bunnies) but Miffy will sleep on the marble fireplace or on the tv stand to cool her bum but then they do say opposites attract lol

Back