• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooooooooh

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
bunnies are running about at the same time....... how do i watch em both? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my buns get under the bed, i have to crawl under to get them out....and come out covered in bunny fluff :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i jut say "whats this" in alvins room, he comes bombing thro looking for grub and she follows dead sweet

hehehe ive picked pearl up today and she never even kicked..... im amazed at the difference in her and demon boy

i had to post this one, my fridge with no space for my food

P13010012.jpg

enjoying veg together

P13010005.jpg

P13010004.jpg

new fav haunt, away from the humans - its like alvin is protecting her :love:

P13010009.jpg

P13010008.jpg

i cnt even SEE alvin lol!!! black as night lol!

well..looks like ul be living on pepsi and houmas while the buns eat like kings and queens lol

i cnt even SEE alvin lol!!! black as night lol!

well..looks like ul be living on pepsi and houmas while the buns eat like kings and queens lol

hehe pepsi is for the vodka :) and hummus is my attempt at eating less meat without actually becoming a veggie :oops:

Awwww! they are doing really well.
When Audrey first came to live here I couldn't stop watching her and Monty racing around......bunny watch is a lot better than any TV programme:lol::lol:

My fridge looks a bit like that, will take pics on Tuesday when I go shopping!! No space for our food but plenty for all the bunnies n piggies!! Looks like Alvin + Pearl have settled in together well!! bless them! They love company :D

Awwww! they are doing really well.
When Audrey first came to live here I couldn't stop watching her and Monty racing around......bunny watch is a lot better than any TV programme:lol::lol:

im trying not to love pearl more :oops::oops: shes so much more active than alvin so i see her more now shes brave enough to walk about...... he has a crazy hump of her if theyve been seperated for more than 10 mins, i think he cant quite believe thats his woman :) :) :)

lol oh you go thru phases, ul realise this soon lo. even tho u love them boththe same u alternate days where one day its 'omg pearl is so adorable' then its 'aww alvin' lol

at the moment im in the peanut phase! altoh i spend time with all of them its peanut im cuddling loads at the moment, next week il be fantasised with peb bles lol!!

im trying not to love pearl more :oops::oops: shes so much more active than alvin so i see her more now shes brave enough to walk about...... he has a crazy hump of her if theyve been seperated for more than 10 mins, i think he cant quite believe thats his woman :) :) :)

Aww bless!
Don't worry - they know you love them both equally!
I think having two buns has highlighted to me that fact that they ALL have their own unique personalities and little quirks. Glad that everything is working well! :D:D

Back