• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Door Homes

Photielou

Warren Scout
Heya!

I thinking of making my bun (hopefully her new boyfriend too) a new home - she's an indoor bud.

Looked at Izzy Twiggs and it's awesome!!! Anyone got any photo's of your indoor home for your buns so I can steal some ideas :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CIMG0005.jpg

it looks very different now, thats how it was before i got zola

Here is Buster's house (although he has a corner litter tray as he was weeing over the edge of the other one):
bellsandboo022.jpg

bellsandboo028.jpg

bellsandboo026.jpg

We tend to use fireguards - dismantled and then cable tied together how we need them. We get them from car boot sales, £1-£5 each. :D

SetUpsRabbits002.jpg

Maria x

My buns are free range and have no cage, but we have the possibility of putting the enclosure together and keep them in it if we have to.

DSC00404.jpg

Toilet/feeding station
DSC00383.jpg

Last edited:
Well i used to have Simba and Nala in an enclosure here
newpen1.jpg

Now we've moved into our own house and i have Fifi aswell they have their own bedroom :D I got some lino and put on the floor to protect the carpet.. havent got round to laying it properly. I then cordoned off a small section near the door to store their food/hay etc and so that they cant sit behind the door and the door hit them or anything. They have access out of the room if im at home though. Havent got many good pics but heres a couple of them there:
bunnyroom1.jpg

nalahayandSF.jpg

:shock: Wow!! You all are really great homes for your buns!! You have given me loads of ideas - Thank you so much for all your help!!!;):p;):p:wave:

Hi Diddeen

Can I ask where you bought your blue mesh house type things from? I think Harvey would love one of those!

Vickie

Back