• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoops

When I was doing a mad trolley dash in Tesco instead of picking up spring greens I picked up Cabbage n Leek mixed.

I know cabbage is ok but what about leeks?:shock:

They are mixed but hubby wouldn't know the difference - he would be grateful of a good meal:lol::lol::lol:

He already says bunnies are fed better than him - he knows they are now cos he is getting what they can't have:shock:

They are mixed but hubby wouldn't know the difference - he would be grateful of a good meal:lol::lol::lol:

He already says bunnies are fed better than him - he knows they are now cos he is getting what they can't have:shock:

My hubby always tells people that the buns and pigs eat better than him :lol::lol:

Yeeh - my hubby says I spend more time and money on the buns than anything else - just incase leek were no good I bought them M&S food tonight and hubby was like "hey M&S food - they are really spoilt" - when can I go live with the buns.

He actually said to our son 8 year old - you would see much more of your mum if you lived in a hutch:shock::shock:

I know he is kidding:lol: - or is he?:roll::roll:

Can't help if I love my babies:p

Back