• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet Bedding Dog Pet Bed Fleece! Advice!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
I know this is not the legit Vet bed but do you think this would be ok for Buniie in her 42" dog crate to cover the whole of the crate tray! It's ebay number 370005816305 the guy says it is not fire safe so has not been treated with any chemicals so is non toxic. It is less than an inch thick and not fluffy as the luxury vet bed stuff, which is what we want to lower the risk incase Bunnie decides to chew it or lick it! Obviously if we got this and she did start to chew it we would take it away but wondered what any of you thought!

I used the wilko stuff in mine and they didn't chew it or anything, it was only £4.99. That looks better though with the non slip backing.

Right, I've bought it, hopefully it decent stuff and she won't chew or eat it, if she does it will have to come out and we'll have to find something else to cover her crate floor. Don't really want to use newspaper because shes got white paws and they get black with the print.

Back