• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Lincolnshire - u/d found somewhere!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
We never have a holiday together becuase of the buns (especially Squidgy) as we have no one who can look after them.
Does anyone know of, or do, bunny boarding in Lincolnshire?
Thanks

Last edited:
For those of us in Lincolnshire, I've found somewhere fab to board the bunnies. We've just been to look this morning.
6' x 2' hutches with runs attached, space for house bunnies and the lady seems knowledgeable about bunnies.
I'm very happy :D
The o/h is feeling worse than me I think about the bunnies being looked after by someone else!

Hs! Advice Please!!!!

HS - i just wanted your opinion on the security of the hutches at deepdale. i had a look today, and i'm just a bit concerned that they were a bit exposed and vulnerable to foxes, esp being on a farm. just wondered what you think?

xx

If you're looking at the photo in boarding - that's just a guinea pig hide-away. I can't find any pics of the actual hutches on the site.
They look to be happy hutch 6x2" hutches with run underneath. They are very sturdy and the buns are locked away in the hutches at night. My o/h was happy with the fox proofing situation, and I was surprised at how large the hutches actually were!
Hope this helps!

oh yes i've seen the hutches, just like mine :D. i just wondered whether you thought they were a bit open and exposed, especially being on a farm??:?

maybe i'm just being paranoid?

Sorry, missed this reply!
The situation is very similar to where we live, and we've never had any problems. I think they would be as secure there as anywhere. I was converned about things maybe digging in overnight, but the buns would be shut in overnight.
This will be the first time we've left them anywhere, so I'm very nervous about it all!

Back