• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunnie and Cloud, some new photos

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry if they are a bit dark, but I don't like using the flash.
Sunnie and Cloud normally live outdoors, but I bring them indoors for a few hours to play with them sometimes. They seem to enjoy it and are very relaxed.

play11.jpg

play10.jpg

play9.jpg

play8.jpg

I had to put the shutters around part of the hutch, as Cloud is spraying a lot. And humping Sunnie's face. But he won't have his plums much longer...

play7.jpg

play6.jpg

play4.jpg

play2.jpg

Great piccies, Cloud is certainly making himself at home with Sunnie :lol: They are both beautiful. Looking forward to meeting them!:D

Awww, they are so lovely!!! :D

Poor Cloud.....he is just trying to take advantage of what time he has left in the company of his plums!!! :lol: :lol:

Awww, they are so lovely!!! :D

Poor Cloud.....he is just trying to take advantage of what time he has left in the company of his plums!!! :lol: :lol:

I think you are right. :lol: I don't really fancy the bunny perfume that he sprays all over the place, though. Even my coat and fleece shirt smell of it. Or maybe that is Panacur.......:lol:

Aww, they make such a nice couple :D

Can't believe the size difference between them tho' :shock:

Amy

Cloud may grow a bit bigger, but probably not much. Sunnie should stop growing soon, although her feet are really big. At least she is happy with her little grey fluffball, they usually sit side by side in the hutch. And Cloud often use her as his pillow. :D

Back