• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Love!!!!! new pic on page 2!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
After Zola's ability to jump about 4 foot off the ground we decided to see how the buns were together. I know i was told to wait until Zola healed but he was humping his cushion and his teddy A LOT so i didnt think humping Wispa would affect him that much. And i was going to intervene if he got too vigorous.
He was spending most of his time trying to get to her and grooming her through the bars.

Running around together he only humped her twice and now they are in love!! She keeps lying down next to him and following him around and putting her head underneath him for a groom, she is very submissive and he looks like the cat that got the cream! Seeing them together makes us realise that 2 bunnies are definately better than one

CIMG0197.jpg

Last edited:
The dominant bun asks to be groomed and the submissive bun responds. It evens out eventually but its an important step in settling the hierachy.

I thought so; my girls are so in charge here, Mylo & Mouse are such slaves to them :lol:

Last edited:
I can't work it out with mine, Charlie grooms Poppy a lot but not because she's asking to be groomed but he asks to be groomed and she does it, they follow each other around which is cute. When they were bonding he did most of the humping.

The dominant bun asks to be groomed and the submissive bun responds. It evens out eventually but its an important step in settling the hierachy.

That's the one thing that confuses me with Poppy and her new husbun. She's defo the boss, she's the one that does any chasing :rolleyes: but she's also the one that's constantly grooming him. She's a very licky rabbit anyway, I only have to put my hand or nose in front of her and she licks me to death

the dominance is still being decided i think, she grooms him as well, but he follows her, if he isnt she runs over to him and nudges him. She also keeps happy flopping right next to him!!!

Back