• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure where this should go....

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
Good Afternoon everyone :wave:

I have been looking to expand my bunnies and add a fourth member to my bunny family. I know there are lots of bunnies looking for new homes so i thought I would give it a go and adopt another little chappy.

As i have a soft spot for black mini lops, i was just wonder if anyone knew of any that are up for adoption? :D I would rather adopt one than buy from a breeder/ pet shop.

I'm not necessarily looking for a black mini lop of course but as i have said I do have a huge soft spot for them. I do love lops though and would like to add another lop to my family :D

Can anyone help? :)

Rudolph and Prancer are both stunning little buns. :) I wish I could take them all .

I know that feeling. :oops: I'm adopting two from Elaine tomorrow (hopefully!)... my dad thinks I'm 'trying to run a rabbit sanctuary and I am turning into a batty rabbit lady' with a grand total of four... He has no idea how self-restrained I am! :lol:

I know that feeling. :oops: I'm adopting two from Elaine tomorrow (hopefully!)... my dad thinks I'm 'trying to run a rabbit sanctuary and I am turning into a batty rabbit lady' with a grand total of four... He has no idea how self-restrained I am! :lol:

I have promised my O/H that I will stop at a bonded 4, unless in a case of emergency we have to take on a foster bun :D

I have promised my O/H that I will stop at a bonded 4, unless in a case of emergency we have to take on a foster bun :D

I said that, too. But when I added the 4th bunny, she kept getting bullied, so she now lives with her own boyfriend and I have 5 bunnies instead of 4. :D
Are you experienced with bonding or are you looking for a rescue that will help you with it?
I like Henry, he looks lovely.

I said that, too. But when I added the 4th bunny, she kept getting bullied, so she now lives with her own boyfriend and I have 5 bunnies instead of 4. :D
Are you experienced with bonding or are you looking for a rescue that will help you with it?
I like Henry, he looks lovely.

I have bonded my three so far but may struggle with a fourth so more than likely i'd ask for some help.

He does, I'm biased though he looks a lot like my little Poppy.

Poor Henry though waiting 8 months :(

I do have a friend who is looking for a husbun for her bunny. I'll put in a good word for henry ;) They would make a beautiful bunny couple. If not then I will have to take the pair :)

Back