• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excel Herbage

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
Does anyone use this? i ran out of hay and rushed to P@H (...it was a last resort) and this was the greenest hay they had. It has marigold and dandelion in it.

Yes I use it, they love it :D I give them a mix of this, timothy, supa forage and meadow hay.

they have meadow hay in their trays, i had to swap from straw bcos Zola was eating all the straw and no hay!!!!!

why do u mix it with timothy when its already 98% timothy hay?

I bought some today of this to try increase Bunnies hay eating and she loves it!

Can I check though, do you have to ween then onto it as she has never had dandelions or marigolds, and if you do how much shall i give her!

they have meadow hay in their trays, i had to swap from straw bcos Zola was eating all the straw and no hay!!!!!

why do u mix it with timothy when its already 98% timothy hay?

I always give their normal meadow hay aswell as the excel forage stuff because the meadow hay is in long strands and the chewing actions of these long strands is what helps wear down the back teeth. Tiny strands like excel forage don't do that.

Back