• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have this hutch combo?

daisylou

Warren Scout
Hi

I have been searching for a new hutch/run combo for my buns when they go outside in the summer. Since my search I have managed to take in another bun from my school where it wasn't very happy. This means my needs have increased. I am hoping to bond the 3 of them when my new bun has been neutered but was thinking that this combo also might work if the bonding doesn't work.

Has anyone bought this? Has anyone bought from this company? Does anyone have an opinion of this for me.

My bonded pair are a netherland dwarf a bun of unknown breed (size of a big dutch) and my new bun is the same size.

Heres hoping this link works!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YOUR-OWN-RABB...hZ012QQcategoryZ63513QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Yeah, I've read it about a million times to make sure you get it all - and it seems to be. The funny thing is that there seems to be the exact same one for double the price. The only difference is the heading that says it is easy clean.

Im tempted to email the company but also worried that they have made a mistake about the price! And then it suddenly doubles!!

I don't think it is as big as it looks - if I'm reading it correctly the hutches are only 3ft x 1.5ft x 3ft and the biggest run only 6 ft x 3 ft. In my opinion you'd be better off with one big run and one big hutch - easier to clean!

Yeah I'd agree I don't think it's as big as it looks. I do know someone else who bought a hutch which I think was from this company and discovered that the front doesn't open, only the top - which makes it incredibly difficult to clean and stressful for rabbits to have to pick them up from above instead of the side. If you are going to go for one, I would check that the whole front opens before buying.

it looks good in practise but i have found that with all bought hutches they never as big as they seem on the piccys!!! you are probly best getting a hutch and a run seperatly (or a combo) that is one large hutch and one large run... as the rabbits will have more room but take up less space than a zig zag. for instance if you were in a big room or 3 small corridors... seems a lot for the money buy a shed for that! :)

i think it looks ok, but it would depend on the size of your buns...i bought a run off the sellers to add on to my hutch that i had already and they are very helpful if you ring them...i would recommend them as a seller.

I'd rather go for a 6ft combo from Happy Hutch, it's about the same price, but is easier to clean and gives them more space to run around. One hutch with one big run underneath just makes more sense than this "tunnel" system. I have a wooden run from that company and the wood is not very good quality. They may use better wood for the hutch, but I would still go for either a Happy Hutch, or a Ryedale hutch, if you are willing to spend more money for a hutch that will last you a long time.

Back