• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouch. black eye!!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I think I'm going to get a black eye! :( I was trying to check Sugarplums teeth and she wouldn't let me so I put her on her back to do it like the vet does and she booted me in the eye! :shock::( Never did manage to get a proper look, stroppy bunny!!!

about half an hour ago and its still throbbing! Wouldn't have been so bad if she was smaller but she's a big frenchie :shock:

:lol: and shes the size of bertie if i rember right..poor you..its not funny its darn painful..try frozen peas etc to bring swelling down...withc hazel when your out..and if you have any eye probs seek the docs.

isnt it murder when they get your ribs or chest too..i have been winded real bad by willow the monster!:lol: berties brusied my collar bone a bit..but i love em still.frnehcies dont like being turned over like the vts do..or should i say like the vets make me do:lol: so i dont cut toenails either..i need dog clippers! in a week or sos time its time for both frnehcies and bif to have apedicure..;)

owww that sounds painful i trhink ive been lucky then from the sounds of it ive never been booted *touch wood*

Back