• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sids new RU photo

Which photo should I use for my siggi/ru photo

Votes: 22 34.9%

Votes: 12 19.0%

Votes: 22 34.9%

Votes: 6 9.5%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Poor little sid. No one has really shown any interest in him so we may change his photo on RU and I'm getting a new siggi. The question is which one to use....so I set up a poll (although Chloe gets a veto as she's the one rehoming him).

Sids a lovely little lad. He's a nethie cross and is really big for a nethie, probably about 1.5kg. He's got wonderful velvet soft fur and he's very adventurous. He likes to sit on my lap to eat his pellets and have a bit of a stroke. I think given time and good handling he will be a real human loving bun. He's currently living as a house bun and is litter trained.

So here are the photos

P1000748.jpg

P1000747.jpg

P1000754.jpg

P1000755.jpg

P1000765.jpg

P1000759.jpg

P1000758.jpg

P1000753.jpg

P1000757.jpg

yes I like that one too but was a bit annoyed about the litter tray (well I wasn't going to have him on me bed without one for the hour it took to get some good shots).....I had a go at taking the tray out using paint but it looked rubbish.

Last edited:
yes I like that one too but was a bit annoyed about the litter tray (well I wasn't going to have him on me bed without one for the hour it took to get some good shots).....I had a go at taking the tray out using paint but it looked rubbish.

I hadn't even noticed the litter tray! Just had to have another look at photo to convince myself it was there! If people are attracted to the bunny the last thing they look at is the background! Hope Sid gets a home soon x

well this isn't much good......5 each for the first 3.....come on guys vote some more and help this lovely little man find a forever home.

I think it would be a choice between 1 and 3.
pic 1 is almost an posed face that Tyra Banks would be proud of but number three looks right into your eyes and soul!

It gives people a perception of his size and what the whole of him looks like, I try never to use 'head shots' on our RR piccies.

Also it has the cute factor and shows character, I love to get ones of them stood on their hindlegs for the same reasons.

you really are having a bad day hun......I wonder if the poll let you vote 3 times too so we should knock off 3 from the total?

Back