• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chelseas story

bunlover

Warren Veteran
as you know she has been recovering from myxi here is a few of her stages while she recovering..
Picture_0174.jpg

this was day 1

her nose nodule now gone and only tiny scar...
Chelsea-2.jpg

her bad paw one of the nodules but this now just a tiny lump.
Chelspaw2.jpg

Chelspaw.jpg

hiding chelsea doesnt want her meds,,,,

her poor little nose when was sore... all healed now
Chelsea-1.jpg

Chelspaw2.jpg

the nodules
BUMLMPSCAB25NOV07.jpg

her eye now recovering
Picture_0174.jpg

now she nearly better feel i can put pics

Last edited:
thankyou for putting the pictures, it is useful to be able to see things like that so we know what to look out for. I hope shes feeling much better.

thankyou for putting the pictures, it is useful to be able to see things like that so we know what to look out for. I hope shes feeling much better.

she is now fine in herself thankyou, she only has one or two nodules left (as she nearly 10 she has taken a long time to recover now into 3rd month) (she was up to date on vaccs) we think this is due to her age and due to the bad reaction to the xenex she was given early on as her bodiy then had to heal more. she now only has a weepy eye which seems to slowly be getting better and a few lumps left. she is fine in herself and is happy to let mum bathe her eye twice daily. hopefully the weeping will eventually clear up but if not we will continue this for rest of her life. we are stil considering trying to re bond her but are waiting till fully recovered first. :)

Back