• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts

toadflaxbex

Warren Scout
Has anyone else had any issues with the hay experts recently? This past week I placed an order and they missed an item, not too bothered as they corrected it straight away and replaced it. Then I placed an order for some papaya tablets and yes they normally don't have a good date, but got them this morning and the use by is the end of this month. i nearly died. Normally I wouldn't ask as they are usually quite good so just wondered if it was just me having issues.

They are good with customer relations though as were very good about the boob with the last order, just wondering if it was just me having problems. I don't want them thinking I am a massive complainer lol

Last edited:
I have had one problem where an item was missed but it was sent out sraight away and i even got extra for free.

so no, not alot of problems...

just email, and im sure Lisa will sort you out x

i had one little problem where they gave me a wrong item but they fixed it so quickly and apologetically that I didn't mind in the slightest and am looking forward to shopping there again - after all, most companies make mistakes, its how they deal with it that counts.

Only had one problem with an item smashed in transit it was actually the couriers fault emailed lisa she sent a replacement straight away free of charge, i think they have 5 star customer service so i would just email Lisa x:wave:

ive always found the customer service to be brilliant. any questions or quieries ive had have been answered really quickly

I have not had any problems at all. I had a few problems with deliveries from other companies and people on ebay, but it always was the couriers' fault.

There won't be a problem with Lisa. Just e mail her. I find the Hay Experts fantastic and their products great.

:)YER i have no problem at all with their customer services at all. Lisa is very helpful I totally agree was just odd that there were two problems in the same week so was just wondering. I have mailed already. Some places have ace customer services like them, others are just :censored: won't go into that though :D

EDIT: Lisa has mailed already. I cannot fault her at all!

Last edited:
Back