• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics of my lot

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
This is just a copy of the pics i've posted on my thread in general chat...

Here is my lovely girl Honey, we tried bonding her with the other 5 but she ended up having a big scrap with Bertie and she came off worse! Ended up on the operating table having her eyelid sewn back together...

Honey.jpg

Here is my little Teddy showing us all how pretty and clever he is :D

Ted.jpg

Here's a pic of when we tried the 5 bunnies together a couple of months ago, when there's food they all get on fine but ...

Group.jpg

When the food has nearly gone... It's a different story! :lol:

Group2.jpg

Here are Benji, Sofia and Anastacia having their dinner (only time they're ever still!!)

BenjandGirls.jpg

Bertie getting in to mischief as usual :?

Bert.jpg

And Benji... Was trying to take a pic of our Sof all sprawled out in her tray but someone decided they wanted to have their picture taken instead :lol:

Benj.jpg

Thanks everyone, I shall pass your comments on to the bunnies tomorrow :lol:

I must say Jill, you are right about Teddy, he is :love:

He's the sweetest little thing ever :love: But then again, they all are :D ;)

Is Kendra still teeny tiny Ange?

Helloooo Isabel... I see little Humphrey's doing well ;)

She is still my smallest bun - although there's a woman up my street who found a couple of stray buns - she's had them a couple of months now, & one is a normal lionhead size - but the other fits in the palm of her hand - vet reckons she's at least 4 months, but she looks about 4 weeks!!

Awww my girlies have gotten quite big now, they're bigger than Benji!

They now live in the shed and their personalities have changed totally, they are so much more human friendly now and don't run away half as much, they even let my niece stroke them the other week :D

She's great bless her... she just hates rabbits though :lol:

Well, hate is a strong word, lets just say she very much dislikes rabbits :lol:

She's such a big baby though, my Dad was shocked at the size of her when he saw her!

Back