• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cadbury and Fudge..gorgeous guineas

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Cadbury and Fudge have been with us a while..and no one wants them due to their age:cry:..they are 2 and a half but everyone wants babies:(
fudgeandcadbury.jpg

the picture doesn't do them justice as they are very attractive girlies.

They must stay together as a pair..either as a duo..or to join another group of sows or to befriend a neutered boar.

Can you give these girls the forever home they deserve?
If so please contact the recue.

These lovely girls are with me at the moment and they are gorgeous. They eat tons of hay. Sometimes I fill up their rack, turn round, and its gone! They are very close and I found Cadbury lying across Fudge the other day chilling out :D

Will try and get some single shots of them later.

Ahhh they are so lovely!
Would 6 girlies be too many for Ozzy?!

Jill-If these two are still with you in a couple of months (i hope not, fingers crossed for a forever home) i will hopefully be in my new house and may be able to offer them a warm bed and a fresh supply of hay daily.....

Ahhh they are so lovely!
Would 6 girlies be too many for Ozzy?!

Jill-If these two are still with you in a couple of months (i hope not, fingers crossed for a forever home) i will hopefully be in my new house and may be able to offer them a warm bed and a fresh supply of hay daily.....

I'll remember that!:D

awwww

They are lovely age shouldt matter the ones i have taken on are older piggies or piggies that noone wants due to problems.Sadly i couldnt take sows as i only have boars and am i right in thinking it would make them fight.:(

They are lovely age shouldt matter the ones i have taken on are older piggies or piggies that noone wants due to problems.Sadly i couldnt take sows as i only have boars and am i right in thinking it would make them fight.:(

I agree that age shouldn't matter, buit unfortunately it does to some people.

I personally wouldn't keep boars (pairs) and sows close by, although I think on the Guinea Pig Forum some do, without problems.

Oh Cadbury and Fudge are gorgeous:love::love::love: I have nothing against the older piggie either, as my last rescue was four years and my free range princess until she died last summer:cry: If I could I would....;)

These two piggies are gorgeous. I have one at the minute her partner died just before christmas. Is it easy to introduce another (or another two) to lonely piggie?? I've never tried it :?

ooooh food for thought that is...i've been thinking bout getting her a new friend for a while now. Just need to persuade the OH. Not too much of a problem though lol

Thanx!! :D

Heidi we have a single girl looking for a friend..she is very pretty
Also a neutered boar who would partner up..see Karen's sig above re pic of Donald!

Donald is a little sweetie. He was with me until he went for the chop. He was quite timid at first, but really took to my son. He also liked to try and nibble my false nails !!!!!!

Back