• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MJ and Opal

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Introducing Opal :love:

Newbun008.jpg

"Groom me" demands MJ

Newbun005.jpg

"Come on love, it's not that far down"

Newbun002.jpg

"Maybe I'll go this way down"

Newbun001.jpg

They're really settled now Kay - I don't know what all this bonding fuss is about ;)

She's not gone downstairs yet, and MJ spends his day down there but she's looking and thinking about it so I'm hoping she will go down this weekend, if not she's going to get a gentle push in the right direction!

And she loves her veg, there's a splat of poo in the photos which I think is hers as MJ's splats disappeared a long time ago, but I'm guessing the change of scenery and diet etc has stressed her and hope that will settle down too.

Thankyou Kay for allowing me to adopt such a beautiful bunny :D

I am so happy for you & MJ Kathryn!! - and of course, the beautiful lucky lady whos found a fantastic home! :D (Well done for putting MJ's needs first too ;)) X

Shes a beaut...don;t worry she'll get the hang soon.....you might be able to tempt her down with some food...I sort of stuck my hand up the hole and gradually moved it further and further down with them following to try and get the pellets out of my hand.

Back