• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bit concerned, can anyone help?

If someone can pick them up I might be able to help get them to you as I'm hoping to go up and see my family in Huddersfield week after next.

contact is via email only and it doesn't say what the email address is... I'll ask what the situation is, as the ad is 8 days old...

Well if they reply let me know and I can fetch them..I go to Hinckley quite often...and i'm sure we can find room for them!:D

Well Faye managed to get in touch with this person and we both went to pick up piggies..Faye having driven all the way down from Nottingham..

Sadly one is on a bad way and Faye is taking him to the vet in the morning.
One other has mites..and one is definatley pregnant..2 others may well be expecting aswell:shock:

the person looking after them was a young lad of 13 who seemed to care about them, but due to a family tradegy, things had got out of hand:cry:

They are all tucked up warmly with plenty to eat and I'm sure Faye will update on the sick boar tomorrow..please send vibes for him..

well, the sick little guy is still with us! :D
The vet said that because he is eating, we'll give him every possible chance... his heart and chest sound fine, but he has severe muscle wastage and has mange.
for now, he has been treated with ivermectin, he is going back on Friday to see if there is any improvement or if he needs antibiotics as well...

Ahh some good news..really thought he might not make it. ..will keep fingers crossed for him.
Well done Faye!:D
Others are all fine this morning too!

Thank goodness you got to them.

Bailey and the piggies (and me and the kids) are sending lots of hugs and kisses to the poor little guy.

I too stopped looking on free ads - far too depressing :(

Piccies please when you get a spare minute :D

Back