• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's here! Trix has arrived :) *video added*

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Meet Trix! She's one of Ollie's litter of 4 being fostered by Julia123. When she was asking for names for the babies my OH came up with "Trix" ... and this evening she has come to live with us! We have ourselves another VERY pretty girl :D

Plan is to bond Ant and Hoops with Sienna (our fostering 'failure' http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=112973&highlight=sienna) and Trix, making a bunny foursome ... watch this space! x

P1120071.jpg

P1120068.jpg

P1120063.jpg

P1120055.jpg

P1120076.jpg

Last edited:
She looks alot like Ant actually, especially around the eyes :D He'll certainly have his pick of a crop of beauties :lol: x

All the babies are a VERY good size for 10 weeks - have had the best of care and food! Ollie has been a great mummy bunny and Julia a fantastic foster mum ... and because I'm friends with J it means she still gets to see lots of Trix :D

:wave: Awww lovely pics Abi :D Ollie mum & brother & sisters say hi Trix :wave: I'm sooooo pleased she has a home with you she is a very lucky bunster :D sure i don't have to ask but...keep the pics coming !! Look forward to seeing her and the others (and you of course!) on Fri xxx

Hi trix......hope you're not missing your borthers and sisters too much and don't let ant and the others boss you around too much.

Back