• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will she not bother with me anymore??

Photielou

Warren Scout
Heya,

Quick question for anyone who has bonded house bunnies - Do the buns not bother with u anymore because they have a friend??

I'm thinking of a little friend 4 Flump but wud hate it she started ignoring me!

:cry:

Heya,

Quick question for anyone who has bonded house bunnies - Do the buns not bother with u anymore because they have a friend??

I'm thinking of a little friend 4 Flump but wud hate it she started ignoring me!

:cry:

I had Bertie a year before I got him a wifeybun.. Myself and Bertie were so close I got really worried and upset he wouldn't want his mum anymore..

I'm glad to say Bertie still loves us even though he now has a lovely wife :D
Go for it its fantatic to see you bun bonded ..

they don't demand quite as much attention from you from my very limited experience but I still get lots of nose rub nudges and if hes in a chilling frame of mind can spend hours stroking sooty and it's worth it to see how much they enjoy having a friend.

alvin still runs thro to the kitchen when i go in there the greedy little monster.... i never saw him much before but now i know hes not depressed hiding under the sofa, hes snugglin with his new wife under the sofa :D :D :D :D :D

its very early days here but i cant see him forgetting who we are just cus he has company....

Thank you so much all of u - u have made me feel so much better!!! :D

Would be awful if I didn't have my bun anymore!!

Thank you so much all of u - u have made me feel so much better!!! :D

Would be awful if I didn't have my bun anymore!!

Very silly of me but I cried my eyes out the night before I bonded him with Fizz :oops::oops:I thought i was going to lose my boy... Worked out great for us though as Bert still comes looking for his mummy :D

i was really worried too the week before alvin went to the rescue... itll never be the same again type thoughts...... but no ive just had to chase the little :censored: away from the wallpaper :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ha ha ha!! I'm so glad someone else has the wallpaper problem!!! Whats that about - We've just had our frnt room done so I'm hoping she dosen't find the new wallpaper! The laminate floor is helping she just stays on the rug!! hee:lol:

i did think his new love would be a distraction, thinx shell just be his partner in crime tho once shes brave enough

Im pretty convinced its the wallpaper paste they like ;) My lots have always had a penchant for envelope glue strips and selotape, its something about the taste of the adhesive.

lol well we had to get our living room plastered as parsley ate all the wallpaper he could reach. Regardig bonding we had miffy 6 months before parsley and they both want my attention ust as much only theres 2 of them following me round, at the minute i'm sat on the floor with the lptop on my knee and bunnies laid spread out next to me after a 20min cuddle session lol

i did think his new love would be a distraction, thinx shell just be his partner in crime tho once shes brave enough

Fingers crossed he'll turn into a good boy like Charlie did, he even forgot about 'Project Sofa' once we adopted Poppy. He's still no angel but he's improved a lot.

Back