• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dopey-Mega Vibes Needed - U/D 15th Feb - :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Christabel has just dropped a Bun off for me to Nurse this weekend. The poor chap has a fractured jaw, abscesses and Dental problems :cry: He had a big op' and he really needs every available get well vibe. He is a sweet little Lop

Janex

Last edited:
Get well soon Little bunny, your in the best hands there!
Lap up the care I say, If I was an ill bunny I wouldnt want to be anywhere else! :lol:

Sending all the (((vibes))) I can muster for this poorly little lad. He is in the best hands, I really hope he pulls through.

Thanks everyone :)
He (Dopey :rolleyes::lol:) is very bright but he has not eaten since last Monday :cry: He is having syringe feeds and I am hoping that being in a 'Bunny Environment' will mean he'll see all the other Buns scoffing and follow their lead.
I cant begin to imagin the pain he must have been in :cry: He's on lots of meds to help now though :)

Janex

Back