• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groups

Not *too* bad, Bella seems scared, Mylo & Mouse have both been grooming her, and there's been a few scuffles between Bella & Millie and Bella & Mavis.

I am quite worried though as Bella cleared the run so easily when she jumped :? They're quiet at the moment, all lying down.

It's gonna be a loooooong night.

Currently....

4 Nellie, Poppet, Elvis & Kitty
3 Florence, Colleen & Stanley
2 Rita & Dylan
1 BooBoo - temporarily alone because she was chasing a poorly bunny
1 Jaynie - single housebun -not keen on other rabbits!

In the past - 5 has been our biggest stable group - Nellie, Poppet, Elvis, Florence & Kitty.

We did manage 10 for a couple of weeks last summer but had to split up as not properly settled and time ran out. :roll::(

Maria x

Bekki - boys are easier, go for it :wave:

Chloaster - :shock: How many bonding sessions did it take to get 15 together?

I find bonding easiest if you just turf them all in together in one go. The original groups I bonded into one was done like this and I've since added a couple and just repeated the bathroom experience :D

Currently....

4 Nellie, Poppet, Elvis & Kitty
3 Florence, Colleen & Stanley
2 Rita & Dylan
1 BooBoo - temporarily alone because she was chasing a poorly bunny
1 Jaynie - single housebun -not keen on other rabbits!

In the past - 5 has been our biggest stable group - Nellie, Poppet, Elvis, Florence & Kitty.

We did manage 10 for a couple of weeks last summer but had to split up as not properly settled and time ran out. :roll::(

Maria x

Are they all housebuns Maria ?

Are they all housebuns Maria ?

No, when we just had 5 they were. :D They lived in the lounge in a massive 8 x 4 x 4 which kind of dominated the room.

They all moved out to the garage as the numbers grew. :?

It's just Jaynie inside now as she won't bond and we don't think a single bun outside is fair.

Maria x

<still working on a plan to get them all back inside again without Neil noticing....>

My bathroom isn't big enough so we're in the landing outside our bedroom where it's carpeted. We did it once in our bedroom - never again :lol:

Back