• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbits can tell the time!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
every day at 6pm the rabbits sit staring at me, when i walk towards them with their veg bowls they are literally jumping up and down with joy. Yesterday Zola stood up on his tippytoes to try and get the bowl out of my hand!!!

I wish my cat could, she thinks its tea time at 2.30pm and i usually feed her at 5pm so she follows me round miaowing all afternoon. It drives me nuts!

My rabbits are outside in a compound with an ark inside to hide in. In the ark is a huge burrow they have dug. It is a game between us that I try to go out at 3.00 and close off the ark so they can't hide down the burrow at bedtime. And they make sure they are both in the ark at 3.00 so I can't get them out. This happens every afternoon and they both know when it's bedtime.:lol:

they know when its bed time as well, they used to run away and hide but now they know if they get in their crate they get a raisin. that only took two days to teach them!!!

Mine have learnt that their veg is kept in the fridge, so now I cant get anything out of it without finding two rabbits at my feet looking hopefully up at me

Mine know if I'm late with their breakfast and start thumping! Unfortunately they're outside my parents bedroom window and they're not very impressed by it!! :lol::roll:

Back