• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your favourite online rabbit shop??

DDD

Mama Doe
Please list them. Thought this would be a good idea for myself, and for others who haven't bought rabbit things online before.

Have to say Pampered Piggies, excellent prices, supports many rescues, natural products, super range and quick delivery ! What more can I say ! :D

ditto Pampered Piggies. Excellent service, good choice, average price p&p and they have brilliant offers on!

pampered piggies definatly, so friendly customer service. one time i ordered really light stuff, so it didnt cost the postage i paid, so she gave the bunnies a free toy! totally recommended!

and my desgisn may be cards on there @ sum point :D

I've just had my first order from pampered piggies too. She sent it all so quickly, even did it in one box for all but one thing, which came back into stock a day later and she sent that on in a separate packet. She also gave me a larger version of the treat basket I ordered, as it was the first time I had ordered from her :D Nothing but :thumb: from me, I would highly recommend PP!
I also use dust free hay, I get the timothy stuff which the bunnies love :)

I think I must try online shopping for buns, I spend far too much money at P@H and I don't like giving my money to faceless chains like that. Thanks for all the links guys. I swear rabbits will be my financial ruin!

I love Pampered Piggies (excellent products and customer service, really could not survive without them), The Hay Experts and Zooplus(saved me when I was faced with 3 extra critters and a tiny run). I also like West Wales Willows, when my order was going to be late (due to a Bank Holiday), they rang me up to let me know.

Back