• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone able to help?

susiemae

Mama Doe
Hi all:wave:

Ive just visited the Greenwich Rabbit Rescue website and theres a little bunny on there that was taken in, in an appalling state with his eye hanging out :shock::cry:(there are pictures, but not for the squeamish!). He has been to the vets for surgery and has lost the eye. There is an appeal on the website to help with the vets costs. Im going to send what I can and was wondering if anyone was able to help too.

Oh my goodness I just looked at the website. I can't believe any human being would leave an animal in such a state.

Wishing William a very speedy recovery and a lovely home in the future.

Poor William

I've just looked at the site. I am appalled that anybody would leave an animal in this state. Thank goodnes for the builder that rescued him.

Wishing William a quick recovery xxxx

OMG!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is actually quite unlike me but I am writing out a cheque as we speak. I don't know why this little guy in particular is doing this to me but I feel I have to help towards his treatment .... just hope their will be enough others to cover the bill.

hi guys sorry if am bearer of bad news have been on greenwich rescue site to see this poor bun. sadly he has passed away, the lady who runs the rescue's dog has also had to be put down (due to cancer) and has asked that no one contacts till monday presumably she is distraught.:( if i have read correctly then the vet fees still have to be paid i am sure all donations anyone can give will help many other rabbits and will be a fitting tribute to william. mayb someone can put him in the bridge section on here. i do not feel i knew enough about him to do it myself and it may be he is already on there have not looked through.

OMG, Im so upset that this poor rabbit that was in such an awful state, has now died. I wanted him so much to be ok :cry::cry:

Back