• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
as a few of you know ive had a few problems bonding Crystal and Misty, their both neutered but Crystal is very bossy, last time i tried bonding Crystal bit Misty's bum it hurt because Misty jumped and cried :cry: on Monday i have 4 days off so wondering whether or not to give the bonding another try? in the 4 days im able to stay with them all the time so i wont need to separate them (unless a fight occurs) and can also set up a sleeping area for my self in the bathroom.

has anyone got any hints on bonding? in the past when ive bonded the rabbits have gotten on straight away, Crystal chose Honey as a friend but Honey passed on a few months ago :( and id really like to see Crystal and Misty together as misty is lonely and i cant finacially support another rabbit at this moment in time

xxx

Back