• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
We have the park p@h pen blocking the rabbits off in the dining room but Zola has just shown me twice that he can scale it and escape. He's just been done so im worried he'll hurt himself. i dont want to lock him in anywhere as i dont think its fair on him. Can anyone with a big rabbit or a high jumper suggest anything?!?!?

Erm :shock: but a lidded run and set it up in your livingroom? Or let him free range in the kitchen/bathroom?

our kitchen and bathroom are half the size of the space they already have. when they are bonded they were going to have free run of the living room/dining room and be penned in when i start work - thats now out the window!!!!

its unfair on wispa to shut them in or to let him free range, she looks all jealous! i guess when they are bonded i could bunny proof the living room/dining room so they never get penned in, i was just worried about walls and carpets!!!

i cant even bond them earlier so they can both be out because of his healing :roll:

Can you clip something over the top to stop him, maybe stretch some tarpauline or a blanket/sheet over and peg it on?

Well he needs to be stopped from jumping about at the moment because of his stitches.

Could you build a pen out of NIC or C&C cubes and make a lid into your design? You have total control over shape and size that way.

at the moment he is running around the living room, wispa is sulking. i know he cant jump. i looked at his bits and they are fine so he hasnt hurt himself yet.

i dont have nic or cc cubes

ive put the spare pen panels on like a lid to stop him from getting out but am trying to find something to stop him jumping over to wispa. he used a corner to get out so im hoping he cant jump over a straight panel.

im going to see if i can persuade darren to let them be fully free range when they are bonded!

Zola is back in his pen until we can block the underneath of the sofa because he tried to rip the lining. hes sulking now lol :lol::lol::lol:

Back