• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsored Silence

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Amy

Hi Guys!

As some of you may have seen Theo (Snowy) and Jane Dexter have posted about needing Snuggle safes and Octoscopes for their dental bunnies.

This is a rescue very close to me and my heart, So I have decided to help with the fundraising.

I am doing a "Sponsored Silence For 24 Hours"
Next Tuesday the 15th of January....

This is going to be very stressful and painful for me

Please help this rescue with a small donation.

I shall get some pics of the buns we will be helping out.
Thank you

Amy x x

Laura, why are they not given those snuggle safe and Octoscopes from our christmas appeal? are they not on the list?

as I recall, we fulfilled all the ones on that list w/ spares cash. So Tam has to grab more rescue centers to fill up.

Good luck....I'm planning on getting my 2 little girls to do a sponsored silence for Honey Bunnies in the near future.... though I think a sponsored 'lets not be ill' may be more neccesary.:lol:

I would like to sponsor you in memory of Geoffrey

Picture1696.jpg

Do we sponsor you per hour ?

Janex

Sorry just came across this Amy, I would like to sponsor you, can I paypal you on Saturday when I get paid?
Sallyx

Hi Thea!

I have got physio 2moro too! What am I going to do? :lol:

Ive printed signs up for me to wear when I go out :oops::oops:

Thanks for your cheque :D

Back