• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyperactive Rabbits

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Anyone else have one, or is Nibbles just really unique?? She's had it since she was a baby and can't have certain foods. I don't know if she'll grow out of it though.

Silly bunny!

I think she looks like the most gorgeous rabbit on the site! I absolutely love her. My male bunny Wolfie is a bit of a livewire. Today I set up some stick for him to jump over and he was back and forward over them. Got so excited that he was jumping and trying to binky at the same time. He looked like he was being electrocuted!!!

Nibbles goes nuts when she's "on one" as we call it. She can't have supa fruiti which is my fave treat to give my buns. She gets twitchy and then gets aggressive.

Nibbles says "I know I'm gorgeous, so here's a photo of me posing, like the superstar I am. Look out world, here I come!"
DSC00074.jpg

My other bunny is called Gloria. She is a very glamorous lionhead. She reminded me of all those overblown 50s film stars. Marilyn Monroe, Diana Dors etc. She is really really nosy, but doesn't like to be touched. She startles really easy and is truly a real wuss. However, if you have anything in your hand that looks like food she is there like a guided missile. She'll rip it out of your hand and head off quickly to her lair. We have a pear tree and in the autumn we would sometimes give them a small pear each and she was like something possessed. She would run around with this pear in her mouth looking for somewhere to go to eat it. What a girl. She is a diva too!

I would put a photo into the message but I don't know how to do it!!

go onto www.photobucket.com and register if you already haven't (it's free don't worry). Upload your pic onto there, and underneath your pic in your album it's have a few codes, click the words "IMG Code" and it'll automaticly copy it, then you just need to paste it into your post, and there you go. It won't show the pic until you click "Submit Reply" though

I'm lucky that my 13 year old son is a really good photographer. He has taken some cracking pics of the buns, but yes they are pretty cool. But I still think that your Nibbles rocks!:D:D:D

Back