• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding gone wrong!

jesska

Alpha Buck
well i have already a three white buns, one very chilled out male and two female sister all three neutered. and so going to add the 4th one young female bit timmed and abit nervous. first three days was brill they sat next to her no fighting no nothing was like i never added her. so i thought they come out side today cause was my cleaning out day kept my eye on them not a peak. but them in a hutch never been in before clean,new everything then woke up early morning banging feet grace the nervous one got attack went to vvets with her as she had a red circle tried blood patch on her head clean it with tcp, had a bite in her ear bum marks. and a sore red eye.so rush to vets and they cut the tried blood patch off :cry: it made me feel sick could could see her skull but personally i dunno if i would of taken it of id would of left it to dry up. but anyways she all stitch up clear her eye up whilst she was under anaesthetic said she clean her eye duck? anyways sort her cuts out. and thank god she is all better. she was going to keep her in over nyt but i brought her home and i slept down stairs with her cause they said they she had some food in a bowl but i didnt want her to have an upset tum too.s oo we had a long sleep on sofa and woke up as he has a big appetite knew thy be no probs with her food but she getting back to normal now she is on baytil 2.0 so all better soon. i have bonded successfully 3 times and had set back on me abit cause im abit scared now :cry: and she will be not b going back with the buns and maybe kept as a single until she ready to try again not hat id want after all that troma poor little girl. anyways i have some photo's of my ill little girl.

000_0031.jpg

000_0036.jpg

000_0035.jpg

on this one there is too photo one of her head and one of her bum.
000_0030.jpg

000_0034.jpg

se these just make me waanna cry feel so guilty:cry:

Oh my god! poor bun :cry:.... I'm moving my 4 into their outdoor shed tomorrow( been bonding indoors since Monday) I now feeling really nervous about it :(when you see bonding turning nasty..

Thinking of you and poorly bun
x

i know im still in shock iv got her here snuggling in with me, the vet said all the injuries look like a flight as there a u shape but the head injury does look likes she caught it on something and got scared and tried to pull away and its rip her skin its one of those happy hutches and iv check everything and she told me to check the wire and i cant see anything.anyways she will be staying in with me until she is feel better then ill get my boyfriend to have a look at the hutch

Poor wee lass, they do look nasty but it's great to hear she's on the mend, I'm sure she'll be right again in no time.x

Back