• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to seperate Bertie and Fizz

karen354

Warren Veteran
:cry:Had to seperate them twice tonight :shock:Bertie is being awful towards Fizz and chasing her and trying to bite her..
We are bonding the 4 buns in the conservatory but keeping Fizz and Bert in the kitchen, he can still smell the other buns and is going mad!
He just got that nasty I've had to put him on his own in the porch :( I just can't trust him with her..
He attacked my foot this afternoon as he could smell the other buns on my slippers.. What can I do ?

oh karen i'm so sorry ((((((((hugs)))))))) i don't know what o suggest but wanted to give yo and your buns a great big hugssssss

oh karen i'm so sorry ((((((((hugs)))))))) i don't know what o suggest but wanted to give yo and your buns a great big hugssssss

Thank you.. I've put him backwith Fizz now and he's grooming her like no tomorrow :shock:. . I know what it is it's the smell of the other buns, tomorrow we should be moving the bonded 4 back into the shed so should settle down.

When are you moving them back? I'd like to nip up and see them while they are still indoors....

I am having issues too Karen, since moving Bobby & Pippa into the living room it now means I cannot let Lexie run around the room as she is antagonising them and causing referred aggression.

I took her away and they stopped instantly. The next weeks are going to be difficult. :roll:

:( me too..ive had to take bif and put her in a cage apart from her beloved bertie as after being bonded for over a week as a loved up foursome..bif attacked willow full pelt out f the blue and would have fought to the death.she also went for the two boys but only cos they smelt of willow.

i wish i could give helpful advice..but just be aware youre not alone...honest..

it does help to know that when everyone elses seems to be going perfectly!

Back