• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily won't sit still!

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Emily, my new foster bunny. She is very pretty and friendly, and also very nosey. She behaves like a Dutch bunny and never sits still. I must have taken about 15 pictures of her, and almost all of them just show a grey blur. :lol: She has been overlooked for 4 months now, despite being such a lovely girl. She is about 2 years old.

emily1.jpg

emily2.jpg

I know.:( I have always fancied chinchilla grey bunnies, the colour is really amazing. And she has long black eyelashes. She is intelligent and not too big. Medium size, I'd say. Her body is quite slim, a bit hare like. She loves to rearrange her hutch, the litter trays never stay in the same place, and the food bowl is usually turned over in the morning.

She's stunning! how on earth has she not been flooded with offers for a new home :shock:

If only Jack wasn't such a pain with the ladies (he beat up all 3 of the girls he was tried with at my local rescue :roll:)... I'd offer her a home in a second :love:

Back