• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts Discount

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
I spoke to hay experts today and they said if we get enough people to make a bulk order then they could offer a discount, they said that £150 would be the minimum before a discount would be applied.

Its just a thought, but if anyones interested then let me know.

Hay experts do deliver to different adresses on request.
I think logistically it would be difficult to arrange though.

i have a contact there who is very helpful and told me if i email her with what we want she will sort it out for us, so i assume i could list wat goes to wat address

I'd certainly be in - and live a bit nearer to Wispa too!!!!!

I order a lot from HE and recently suggested a loyalty discount scheme. Maybe if we all mention it to them they may oblige us! Can only ask!

Vanessa xx

I'll get back to you a bit later with what I'd want 'cos I know if I go on there now I'll just spend money :oops:

Poss could be in - 10kg science selective, 2x 1.8kg meadow hay, 4lb oat wheat and barley hay, Pure dried grass, 2 x extra large straw mat...

bt id need to know if ill save anything, if not ill travel to preston for it x

I dont think you would get that huge a discount about 10% off total order value and remember that there will be a huge amount on postage too as its going to diff addresses !!!!!

Hi again, :wave:

I buy Oxbow Timothy Hay, Oxbow Bunny Basic Pellets, Natures Best Litter and assorted packets of dried herbs. I have just received a huge order so (fingers crossed) I don't need to order again for a couple of months.

If we could co-ordinate our orders and there was a reasonable discount then certainly I would be happy to join forces with you!

Best wishes
Vanessa xxx

Back