• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extending Bunny Warren

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I've bought three tunnels and an interchange for Charlie and Poppy but it is driving me mad, so far I've managed to screw one of the tunnels into the exchange but it took me ages. Does anyone else have one? How did you manage to put it together?

With great difficulty!! :lol: Sorry, that isn't very helpful but I totally symphasise and you are not alone: I had loads of trouble putting mine together, especially the final tunnel (because there's no way to getting your hand inside the interchange by then). I just sort of pushed that one into place and left it like that in the end!

I'm seriously considering parcel tape, if there's no edge sticking up Charlie won't try and chew it and Poppy is a good girl.

No idea but how cute is that pic of Charlie and Poppy in your sig on the right and you can see her curly ears in the one on the left. :love:

No idea but how cute is that pic of Charlie and Poppy in your sig on the right and you can see her curly ears in the one on the left. :love:

It was on the way to Tina's to be boarded, they'd only been bonded a week or two. Pop in for a cuppa next time your near Leeds and see how she's doing.

MJ just chews his tunnel and there were shards of green plastic so I had to remove it - after ONE day!! Such a waste of money! Good luck in getting yours together :)

I finally managed it, I left them squashed up and just extended the bit that needed to be screwed in so I could still get my hand inside. I thought my bf was going to freak when he saw this big green thing on the roof terrace but he just said he was jealous and wanted to be a rabbit :lol:

They haven't tried to chew it so far, they've had one of those Tesco tunnels for a while and haven't chewed that, only the llittle balls on the inside were chewed off, I don't think it will last much longer though, its a bit weather beaten which is why I bought them the snugglesafe ones, three tunnels and the interchange cost £30 from vetuk.

Poppy has been using it as an escape tool when its bed time, I approach her and she goes to one end of the tunnel then out the other or sits in the middle so I can't get her, cheeky little madam :lol:

Back