• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

24 rabbits need help

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
someone has just emailed me this link... can any rescues help her or offer advice? there are phone no.s on the link...

http://www.animalrescuers.co.uk/html/homwant.html

30 Dec:

RABBITS NEEDING A HOME; Cradkey Heath ,West Midlands: I need help and dont know what else to do. I have 24 rabbits that need homes..some of them are coming to the age now where they can breed. I cant cope with any more rabbits.
My daughter loves them but hasn't got the responsibility to keep the males away from the females...Please help me.do you know anywhere that would care for them.

Just spoke to the lady and she is lovely. They have a male and two females and litters. She has about 15 she still needs to rehome, she's not 100% sure of their ages and numbers as they're her 12year old daughters rabbits, but I am going round tomorrow to see her and see exactly what's going on. I wont be able to fit all of them in so if anyone in Birmingham would like to maybe foster some (I have two hutches that can be loaned out) please give me a shout - just in case - thanks

edited just to add we had a chat about neutering and she's going to get dad done asap.

Its so scary how quickly these stitautions spiral out of control. At least she seeked help instead of struggling on.

I agree Sooz - apparently she went to the RSPCA and they directed her to the site. I'd never heard of it before.

Well done for helping out Chloe!:D

does this mean you are now full and can't take the extras? Or have you and Andy given up your bedroom!!:lol:

No - the three are reserved Jill :D and Cocoa has offered to be a house bun again if his space is needed so not so much giving up the bedroom as sharing :lol:

Ive only just looked at the site and realised wht it is, we registered our details on there sometime ago.... we have got more calls about taking in rabbits than rehoming from it though :rolleyes:

Back