• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor Sambuka....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well this lovely lad lost his plums at the vets last night :rolleyes::( so he is feeling realy sorry for himself and a bit uncomfortable :?:(

but he was also told that he had little visitors in his fur :shock:
he has mites ...so unfortunatly he cant go to his new home at the weekend as planned as he ll have to stay quarenteened untill they have gone :evil:

luckily there arnt a lot and they are only on the surface of his skin so hopefully he ll soon be sorted . :)

Bless him, hope he feels better soon.... little Rudy lost his plums yesterday and is also in the 'I'm feeling sorry for myself club'. Hope Sambuka loses hi lodgers asap.:D

Poor Sambuka.... and poor Angie and poor us! I think it's fair to say we are all disappointed, :( but glad he is recovering well. :D

Hopefully the end of the month will come quickly and we can show him his new home and new ladybuns. :D We are also looking forward to meeting a new friend. :D

Maria x

Back